Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Music that Inspires Art!

Again, you get to read the text in the image. Sorry.



But seriously, today I decided to use a YouTube playlist be my itunes and this is what I recommend...

Aston Classical- epically amazing classical covers of Lady Gaga and whoever did that 'Bulletproof' song.

Lady Gaga- 'Born This Way' (on repeat), which has become my anthem and that of every other freak and geek out there
Eels- just fun stuff

Then when I started working on Ordo (the clone trooper) I switched to Star Wars videos, starting with "Duel of the Fates" (my favorite piece from all 6 movies), then a techno mix of it, then a bunch of random songs set to SW clips (Metallica's 'Enter Sandman' and Justin Timberlake's 'Sexy back' [which featured Darth Maul clips]). I must say it got me going. Now I'm waiting for the layers to settle a bit, so I can assess what more needs doing on the dragon and background (if anything) and add the red to Ordo. I need that layer to be nice and set so I don't end up getting pink armor.

Also, I did more job stuff, started setting up my store on Etsy.com (nothing there yet, but soon) and went to the fabric store with my mom. She bought me enough fabric to make 5+ dresses, similar to the one I made for Nicolette (but not with sharks...that's exclusive).

Good things are on the horizon finally! I can feel it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home