Saturday, September 18, 2010

Art Dump

Firstly, let me apologize for the art dump. I'm trying to get back into the habit or carrying my sketchbook everywhere, in case I have down time or get an idea. Drawing everyday does by no means mean SCANNING and posting everyday. Sorry.


Remember those thumbnails for the propoganda type Star Wars posters? well, I sketched some out. I really like the "Vader's Fist" one. (btw that's what it says in Aruk Besh).



My latest GT member painting. This is Merce and Kevin, and husband and wife pair of Tie Fighter pilots. First and foremost, BLACK ARMOR IS HARD! Looking back at my Darth Vader painting, I'm remembering how I struggled with the reflections and such. Oy Vey! As usual, I messed up on the guns probably, but hopefully they like it. why are there two? On the second, I bumped up the contrast for effect.

This is me trying to iron out this Garrison Titan t-shirt business so it can get printed.

Randomness. A young Brachiosaur and a Utahraptor vs. a Great White Shark.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!! Love the "Kevin & Merce" pics Sarah!!! You're all that and BAGS 'o chips!!!!! :D

9:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sarah, this is AWESEOME work! Thank you! It looks GREAT!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home